Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Final Night - Remaja Ceria Jakarta Selatan 2012

Malam Penganugerahan Remaja Ceria Jakarta Selatan 2012


Opening dance : Belanda, Jepang, Betawi


 After the opening : Parade 30 Finalist of RCJS 2012
I wore Prada (Blue) Batik and the prada's shape was inspired by cheongsam outfit.



My schoolmate here..we both joined this competition together and fight together.



My favorite part, let's dance and sing! Theme Song of Remaja Ceria


dug dug dug dug dug and the winner for Best Photogenic 2012....teng teng....who is it?


That's me :') from SMAK ABDI SISWA ... untill now i'm thinking ..am i dreaming?? ;') My schoolmate also won for The Most Favorite (Category)...


My seniors came to us, .... and and........... i cried :')








Finally !!! Thank you Jesus, family, and friends for the supports!


I really want to say thankyou so much to all friends who always support me by gave me so many votes on twitter and facebook. I also want to apologize if i hurt someone's feeling when i decided to join this competition. I never want to brag or show off about this. This is just a small competition but this competition means alot for me. Maybe this is not big as Miss Indonesia or Putri Indonesia competition but every step which i choose, i prefer the small step at first and big for the next step. I learn from so many people from this experience. If i don't win this competition i already find out my new family who can accept me the way i am. Thankyou so much!

No comments: