Saturday, April 7, 2012

Meet and Greet - Remaja Ceria Jakarta Selatan 2012

See me and also meet&greet to see "ME" there *hahaha* with 30 others finalist of Remaja Ceria Jakarta Selatan.
I will be there and i want to see you guys there! Hope all of you can come to see me and others finalist. 
Maybe you want to take some photo with us and i will upload it to my blog for my next blog post! I will tag your name and your website for my next blog post... and don't forget i still wait all of your email for my FIRST WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY! FREE JiYeon's stripe shirt from Lovey Dovey Tokyo Version!

Info
Meet and Greet 
by Remaja Ceria Jakarta Selatan
Wardrobe by Betty & Sarinah
Make up by Puteri Peachberry
13th April 2012 , Main Atrium, Pejaten Village Mall, Jakarta



See you there guys! I hope all of you can come to see our event! 
xoxo



FOLLOW ADD AND ASK





No comments:

Post a Comment