Sunday, October 14, 2012

BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012 IN JAKARTA [PART 1]

Complete Story and more photos only at [PART 2]

Hello everyone! Hello guys! Hello to all teenagers around the world! Yes i'm here now typing all the words for my newest blogpost and today i really want to share about my first experience about BIGBANG. I saw all of the boys in front of my eyes. They're real, they're handsome in the real life, they're like a total perfection, and i fall in deep love with them. Like what the damn fuuuuu i saw them in front of my eyes, seungri, daesung, and taeyang gave the hello greetings to us. They said Hello and smiled a lot! 

Special Notes :
**JOIN THE GIVEAWAY - OFFICIAL ONE OF A KIND POSTER + BEACH OUTFITS : HERE!!!!
**Long time ago i featured with BigBang Indonesia, here!
**Add my facebook and after i accept your request you can see Taeyang's video, see the description first before you play the movie!
**And also i make another post about makeup inspired of GD One of A Kind and come out with the CD One of A Kind Photo Details, here!
.
.
.
.
continue....

The bad thing was, the rules came out with this sentences "no camera! no video! no photo!"
A bit rude some people still brought the HD camera with them 2 days ago.  I took photos from my iTouch and blackberry. Yes bless the Lord the photos from blackberry are good enough and from the iTouch, yeah i can fix it by edit the contrast because the audience sides were too dark and the stage was too bright because of the super cool lighting effect.

And you know, i attended the opening or additional show on October 12th so the audiences weren't too many as October 13th the Final Show or main show. Actually between the additional show (12th Oct) and the main show (13th Oct) were not having so many differences. But G-dragon wore a traditional hat from Central Java, Indonesia called Blangkon on the second day show or on October 13th. He also took a photo with Taeyang via instagram with the Barong Yellow clothes of Balinese, traditional flute, blangkon, and traditional costume Batik of Javanese.


Taeyang also got the "Damn I Love Indonesia" shirt from his fan. Do you know this brand? Yes the creator and the owner is a VJ named Daniel Mananta and He's the host of Indonesian Idol competition.



many international and asian artist, musician, singer, and football player also already got this kind of shirt. Yes, this brand is going international. So all of you out there, if you already got this shirt brand...you have to be proud of it! 

 example public figures :


So here i share some photos which i took a day before the concert. I prepared all of the stuffs, foods, and drinks. I will post the part 2 of Bigbang Alive Tour 2012 Jakarta. I really happy to make all of you curious about the concert and also the stuffs which i bought at Mata Elang International Stadium.



DIY Collar, Retro Outer / Vest, Fringe Top from Freunde House

I took some photo when i and my friend were queueing in front of MEIS, Ancol, Jakarta.


And then the show was start! The mission blue was success! Both days on 12th and 13th. Congratulation Indonesia VIPs!
I took some photo when our yellow light stick was on!


Share some blur photos which i still want to save them on my phone.



Damn! Got it! Saw them smiled just like .......... duh! can't express it now........


Taeyang showed his sexy body to the fans.


GD took a sit in front of fans. All his fans took his photos clearly with phone cameras and pocket cameras.


Some goodies that i bought. I think they both look sexy so i bought them. HAHAHAHA!


I hope all of you can enjoy this post and keep open my blog. Don't forget to follow and always remember me. HAHAHA. I hope some of you will win the G-Dragon Goods Giveaway and the beach outfits giveaway. Good luck!

xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts


2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky! You went to their show and saw them up close and personal. I hope you had fun :)
    And I'd be happy to do follow for follow!
    Great post!

    http://estilo-agora.blogspot.com

    Carla, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAIT FOR THE PART 2 <3 I WILL SHARED MUCH AS I CAN TO ALL VIP AND ALL FASHION LOVERS *point to GD

      xoxo,
      margaret

      Delete