Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Sweet Nails Behind The Scene - Photoshoot

 today's themes : young fresh, carrier woman, and glamour adult















Little part for the beauty crews

photos by Lisa

Hello finally i'm back! I'm back after my new life in the university. I also already finished my job, my first time job with MySweetNails as their model. So i hope all Indonesian who live in Jakarta can visit Karawaci and Summarecon Mall Serpong to check the grand opening of this amazing nail salon. You will never regret it and see me there. All info will be updated soon. From young - adult can feel the joy from MySweetNails. So i hope you understand about all the concept here, i'm looking older at the end because this nail salon allows everyone to come from young - adult. And i'm looking really different as usual. Thankyou for the trust and thankyou for let me use my own favorite outfits from my blog posts.

13 comments:

  1. you rock it guuuuurrrrrlll...
    pretty!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog and amazing post! Love it!
    I'm following you now!
    --

    I hope to see you in my blog sometimes! Thank You! :)
    http://foirfeacht.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty!! :) Sometimes I wanna be Korean or Japanese, but still thank God I'm Asian.

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg you are not need to be like that...the way you are just still perfect!!! love your site diana!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Looks like a cool shoot!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete