Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Margareta Vania Interviewed Gabriella Olivia




Inner - Unbranded, Outer - IPIHIP Store, Jegging - Rodeo, Rocstar Hat - via La Dulce










I was meeting up with my blogger friend Gabriella Olivia. She is amazing and i really love her colorful fashion style. So young and fresh! No one can judge her to be lame, especially non matching fashion piece can be matching together if you wear it with some fun feeling. She is like a walking doll, honestly i really miss her pink hair. But i think she dyed her hair into chocolate because of her school schedule thingy. 

Definitely check her on her website or blog, here!

Is it cool? I make a cover for my project and it turns out pretty amazing i think for a such little presentation to my lecture. I make it for 45 minutes at the late of night. Thanked to God, i am happy now for the result. Btw i am going to upload the short film tomy youtube channel.

Before i interviewed her, i already met up with my blogger friend who is also my senior Elisabeth Paramita for the same project. You can see the post, here! Both of them help me to have done my project so i can pass my first semester at my university. I love to have conversation with both of them. I get something that i can learn too from them. Best of luck for all of us!

_____________________________________________________

Newest Videos update on my channel and my blog post :
Little Japan and Last Year Video Diary!

Good luck and God Bless!

xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait ^^
    Mind to follow each othr?
    please let me know ^^
    missdjoen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool project x'3
    your jumper looks cool :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting project!
    Let us know when you are posting it up on youtube!
    We'd like to see that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait to see the video! :D
    I've like Gabrielle Olivia ever since I saw her hair-colour!
    and I love your sweater! is it bought from July&December-Store ?


    kindly visit mine too :D xx
    Love, Lucy LILSHELULLABIES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete