Friday, April 18, 2014

My Little Bambi








T-shirt - Givenchy, White pants - random online store, Round hat - UNIQLO, Boots - Hello Voila

The weather is not nice at all, so i edited the back light so it will look nicer. My face is also looking really tired because i go to Serpong from West Jakarta after my morning class. So i bet, i look more stressful, hahaha. I celebrate the easter celebration with local kids from Serpong, so i think i am going to be dressed up a little bit. Ended up with the comfortable bambi t-shirt and white pants. Also because the day it's not really nice, i think boots gonna be my great choice. It's being fashionable, but yet this baby protects my feet.

Get your stylish boots and shoes from Hello Voila , find your favorite pair of shoes via :
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BB Pin : 32F4BDF4 | Phone or WHATSAPP 08562060241




Btw, help me to read my article about globalization for my assignment score!
Thanks

_______________________________________



Good luck and God Bless!

xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

5 comments:

  1. so prettyyyy~ x3 love that top and hat! :D
    what a perfect way to celebrate easter with the local kids :)

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love givenchy tshirt

    Andisaputrra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shoes r really cute, it really gives you a pop of color and also pattern :)

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Style and Write

    ReplyDelete
  4. ci margareth selalu kawaii<33

    xx,angel.
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wiiiii givenchy bambi tshirt!!! <3 <3 tp aku jujur aja ga dapet point gambarnya apa, bambi and girl.... or what (?) haha retarded me, anyway always love your outfit post mar!! <3

    ReplyDelete