Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Random : Question and Answer Session with Margareta Vania on Ask.fm


Hello guys, well i am on ask.fm right now. The reason why i made this account because my friend Ilonk Sarizqi and Lisa Stefanny requested me to. I am not even feeling interested about this app or social media, but let's take the positivity to talk with some of you guys and my friends. I know some people might be easily judge me by sharing random or hateful questions. The nice news is "i am not going to bother those things". I am getting annoyed by some anonymous who asked something about me on my friends' ask.fm account. Now, i have my own page so i hope they are not bothering my friends' ask.fm account anymore.

You can ask about anything that you are being curious about me, about my life, about my job, about my studies, about my relationship with my boyfriend or with my brother and so on. You can ask about beauty or fashion tips, blogging tips, and so on. I am going to answer all of your questions. I would love to build easy access to people who appreciate my work here. I know how it feels to be at the bottom of someone else's life, so i know how to appreciate other people more than any other people can do probably.

So ask about what things which you curious about! Happy asking! Be friends!

PS : treat other people the way you want to be treated. If you share hates, i would not bother you. Karma is still here. If you share somethings which can make me to be a better person, well i really want to say thank you so much.
joined Ask.fm on 22nd of October 2014
love,
margareta vania

1 comment: