Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Journey in Jakarta - Sweets from Ismaya Kitchenette Jakarta






Ismaya - Kitchenette, Central Park, West Jakarta.

Midterm exam is finally over. Can i treat my own self? I went to kitchenette with my friend, Lisa. Just chill and chat. We ate so many things only in one day. Those cakes were so good. The strawberry juice, yeah... just pretty ordinary like other strawberry juice. One thing that you need to know!! Lisa's drink was DA BOOM! I forgot about the name. But if kitchenette read this post, please let me know. I want to order again in the future. It was sad because i wanted Red Velvet at kitchenette. Since now, there is no red velvet cake again,... just red velvet drink does available.





Good luck and God Bless!


xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

1 comment: