Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ready To Wear Outfit - Plaid Parka





Parka - Mintshoop, Inner - Indo Basic, Jeans - LEVI'S, Boots - ZARA

I just want to chill out with my comfortable casual outfit. Readers asked me before to post about ready to wear outfit. I think, it's really ready to wear outfit. You can wear this for warm up your body. It's been raining lately. I think warm outfit is a must! Parka is being a huge trend lately, hope you can try to style parka as well!

I found out this parka from mintshoop. A second hand or thrift online store with the best and friendly service as well. BOOM! Your package is going to arrived at your home with amazing scent. I mean even tho it's a second hand parka,... it's coming from overseas aka import parka and it's freaking CLEAN. I can smell "aaarg,.. how amazing the fragrance is!" I think the owner did laundry to all of mintshoop parka(s) collection.

Do not forget about the inner. I got it from Indo Basic. You can definitely see how Indo Basic manufactured their high quality shirt with high materials. I definitely fall in love how amazing the t-shirt quality is. It's not expensice either. The best thing is, Indo Basic was becoming one of the Miss UMN 2014 brand partner. Do you want to feel fabulous wearing t-shirt only with $6?



GET YOUR OWN PARKA FROM 
MINTSHOOP
INSTAGRAM | Whatsapp : 085726412414 | LINE ID: Miminatiarta

GET YOUR FAVORITE COLOR T-SHIRT
Indo Basic
"The not equal basic you need" 
o p e n  o r d e r
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | EMAIL : indobasic.industry@gmail.com | BB pin : 2A882E8E
LINE ID : INDOBASIC | SMS : 081291010282 





Good luck and God Bless!


xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

No comments:

Post a Comment