Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Random : What things did happen in 2014?


Finally, i have a bit of time to write something on my public diary. I can't tell you about how the time that goes too fast. I need to be proud of my self because i achieve so many things already in 2014, but it is not making me preach on other people. I am not successful yet, i am just growing to be better than before. That's all. So i think why don't i share to you some of amazing things which did happen in 2014. Throwback to appreciate my own self.


I am totally blessed with everything, these are more than enough. In one year, i went through many things. I went through disappointment, happiness, break up, rising, sadness, and everything. I am being stronger and being way more mature than before.

The saddest moments : I lost my beloved Grandma. I even can't stop crying when i see her photo. We are just too close to each other, heart to heart. :(

Some people ask me if i want to get married after i graduate, the answer is no. Some people ask me if i am now currently single or not. Yea in between probably, i am on my break but clearly i am using my break time far away from "falling in love" virus with other person. I live in the different country from a person that i love, now we are just having a break for awhile.  I am busy with my life and he is busy with his life. I am still talking with him (that Korean man) via chat application, but show must go on. We are going to meet in this year, just hope. I met him in May 2014. I need to admit that, yes i miss him a lot.

But i am afraid at the same time. Unrequited love is being my boyfriend for such a long time. I can 't see the differences between real love or friends with benefits. I am just being afraid. So my decision is going to be with my own for awhile. I am being way more mature than before. I see that "happiness is just standing for awhile, everything is being here just for awhile."

The happiest moments : when I can earn my own money. I can buy several things that i want on my wish list by my own money and savings. I need to be proud here, sorry to say i am proud of my self. I don't want to be over proud of my own self too because i achieve all these things because my family and friends help me so. Also, i got high scores at campus. My GPA's 3.8 outta 4.0 :") I met so many amazing people and inspirations. I took so many photos with public figures, my blogger friends, and many people that i never imagine before to be met with. I got featured in some websites and magazine. I also held my second seminar and talk show at Grand Indonesia, it was amazing! I also do some collaborations with many clients and online shops in one year.

Here they are :
(Complete details about date release, click here!)















I can't wait to see what will happen in 2015. If some of you who want to do a collabo with me make sure you email me to margareta.vania@gmail.com! Let's make a new memory and achievement this year together. I was starting my journey on internet since forever. I am glad because everything is turning well. Well done!

Happy new year, let's making memories and achieve new things in 2015!

xoxo
Margareta Vania






Good luck and God Bless!


xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

No comments:

Post a Comment