Thursday, January 15, 2015

Weird Circus





Outer - Mintshoop, Inner - Korea, Necklace - Floshop, Pants - LEVI'S from Golden Rod ID, Totebag - OwnMe20, Shoes - NB

[click the brands' name above to check their collections]

It's so hot outside. I even couldn't open my eyes widely lol. 

Another fashion inspiration update for you guys. Weird Circus. Maybe i choose this as weird fashion update because that amazing weird eyeballs totebag. It's weirs but also cute at the same time. I can't control my self when i open the amazing endorsement package from Own Me. Other accessory is my necklace. My necklace is freaking adrobs, it's from Floshop. Combined adorbs accessory and bag = weird. lol

Again, i want to say thank you for Golden Rod ID. Golden Rod ID sent me those amazing LEVI'S Jeans worth $80+!! How amazing!! Make sure you check those brands out and get your own stuffs. Maybe if you say that you know those brands from me, you'll get a special offer. lol

By the way, i feel really sad because a lot of people are not being active again on my blog. My readers are being unactive lately. So i think, i am going to post fresh blog post at least two per week. I want to give you nice inspirations and i always wait for your response back for me to grow better than before. Do not always expect me to update fashion inspirations that you want but just let me be "margareta vania",...my self... not as other person. 






Good luck and God Bless!


xoxo,
Margaret

comment, share, find, follow, add my accounts

3 comments:

  1. cantiknyaa :) sukak banget necklacenya lucuuuk :*

    I'm following you now on GFC. would you mind to follow me back? ;)

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd
    instagram > @rizunaswon

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!! <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete